UPDATE 17 March 2020
With the spread of the COVID-19, our globalised and connected world is faced with new challenges to ensure that as many people as possible are safe and healthy.
As an expedition travel company, we do not yet know what the coming weeks and months will hold for us. The safety and well-being of our guests and partners is our only concern.
We have cancelled all our expeditions scheduled for March, April and May 2020. This applies to both private and group expeditions. All participants have already been notified and refunds are in progress.
For expeditions scheduled after that time, we will continue to monitor the situation closely and follow the advice of relevant authorities. We will make decisions whether these expeditions can go ahead or not in the coming months. Do not make any reservations for air travel until you have had confirmation from us that the expedition will go ahead.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to send us an email.